Siina is available for workshop bookings around Sydney and the Illawarra, NSW Australia.
Great alternative for traditional hens parties, baby showers, birthday parties or girls nights! Minimum number of participants to book is four.
MANIFESTING WITH THE MOON WORKSHOP
- Feel calm and grounded.
- Learn to create your own personal Moon Ritual at home.
- Find clarity and purpose around your dreams and goals.
- Begin to manifest more efficiently.
- Restore & rejuvenate your energy.
- Create more space for YOU.
Begin to intentionally create your life with the power of the Moon. Dissolve the feeling of being stuck and allow more flow into your life!
Settle into your body with gentle yoga/meditation and learn about the cycle of the Moon, how it influences us here on earth and how to harness its energy to live a grounded and purposeful life.
Includes a beautiful gift bag for you to take home to help you get started with your very own Moon Ritual!
What you will learn:
- The meaning of The Eight Moon Phases.
- Techniques & gentle practices to harness the energy of the Moon.
- How to do a personal New and Full Moon Ritual at home.
- Simple yoga & meditation techniques to practice at home.
- Intention setting, and the power of being in the here and now.
- And more…
The Moon Ritual is gentle and soulful practice to help you unravel and dissolve blockages, find more clarity and purpose and lead a life you’re longing for!
Who is this workshop for?
Everyone and anyone who wishes to live a little more connected to the natural rhythm of life, find purpose in their everyday life and manifest a meaningful and soulful life.
DAILY PRACTICE AND RITUAL WORKSHOP
Create your own personalised daily practice and ritual. More information coming soon...
BABY BLESSING AND RITUAL
A beautiful and nurturing workshop to honour the mum to be. Soulful alternative to the traditional baby shower. Includes a soulful gift box for the expectant mother. More information coming soon...
INTENTIONAL YIN YOGA AND RITUAL
Yin yoga class themed around your event, following soulful ritual to mark the occasion and support you in your journey.
Beautiful way to spend the evening before the wedding or celebrate your birthday.